Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> BK and HDFS

+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-12-14, 13:47
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-14, 17:08
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-14, 18:23
+
Camille Fournier 2011-12-14, 20:29
Sounds like a good idea to write a blog post, we'll work on it. And,
it was an epic jira indeed, and there has been something like 13 jiras
before getting to HDFS-234.

-Flavio
On Dec 14, 2011, at 9:29 PM, Camille Fournier wrote:

> +1 to the blog post suggestion.
> That looks like an epic JIRA, massive kudos guys.

> On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 1:23 PM, Mahadev Konar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
>> Kudos to Ivan! Incredible job!
>>
>> mahadev
>>

>> On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 9:08 AM, Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>> Kudos guys!
>>>
>>> You should write a blog post about this, let more people know
>>> about it.
>>>
>>> Patrick
>>>
>>> On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 5:47 AM, Flavio Junqueira <fpj@yahoo-
>>> inc.com>
>> (Integration

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301

+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-15, 00:19