HBase >> mail # user >> Tests fail while building 0.90.3

Re: Tests fail while building 0.90.3
The contents of  TEST-org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestHRegion.xml is available at:
http://pastebin.com/myGhd273

The error can be found here. I think that is causing the exception.

Thanks
Vandana
On Jun 16, 2011, at 5:54 PM, Ted Yu wrote:

> IOException didn't appear in output.txt
> Please give stack trace for the exception.
>
> I noticed the following in the output:
>
> 2011-06-16 16:23:19,585 INFO  [main] wal.HLog(396):
> getNumCurrentReplicas--HDFS-826 not available;
> hdfs_out=org.apache.hadoop.fs.ChecksumFileSystem$ChecksumFSOutputSummer@6ec5122f,
> exception=org.apache.hadoop.fs.ChecksumFileSystem$ChecksumFSOutputSummer.getNumCurrentReplicas()
>
> On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 7:30 AM, Vandana Ayyalasomayajula <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am running the build on rhel 5 machine. I ran the following command:
>>
>> mvn clean test -Dtest=TestHRegion
>>
>> and the contents of TestHRegion-output.txt are in:
>>
>> http://pastebin.com/0WZkapGD
>>
>> Thanks
>> Vandana
>>
>> On Jun 16, 2011, at 4:03 PM, Stack wrote:
>>
>>> What Ted said and what happens if you run it standalone?
>>>
>>> mvn clean test -Dtest=TestHRegion
>>>
>>> St.Ack

>> http://www.michael-noll.com/blog/2011/04/14/building-an-hadoop-0-20-x-version-for-hbase-0-90-2/

>> /home/temp/hbase-0.90.3/build/hbase/test/TestHRegion/testWritesWhileScanning

>> Vandana Ayyalasomayajula
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Vandana Ayyalasomayajula
[EMAIL PROTECTED]