Accumulo, mail # user - Error replicating table

Re: Error replicating table
Eric Newton 2013-03-08, 15:13
Have you tried writing to HDFS?  If your namenode is up, HDFS will appear
to be quite healthy until it times out your datanode and decides that it is
down.

You can see these errors if HDFS is just overwhelmed, but they will be
intermittent.

-Eric