Zookeeper, mail # user - Zookeeper - Network is unreachable

+
Ranjith Venkatesan 2013-07-03, 06:17
Re: Zookeeper - Network is unreachable
shashwat shriparv 2013-07-03, 06:53
check number of open file limit for your client and server machine and try
to increase check using ulimint -a,

*Thanks & Regards    *

Shashwat Shriparv