HBase >> mail # dev >> Hackathon and Next Meetup

Re: Hackathon and Next Meetup
On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 11:48 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Unless objection or another suggestion, I'll go ahead and post the two dates
> above.

To close out this thread, I put up the following on meetup:
Meetup on January 23rd, 2013, at WibiData office:
http://www.meetup.com/hbaseusergroup/events/91381312/ (Write me off
list if you would like to present)
Hackathon on December 4th at Cloudera SF:
http://www.meetup.com/hackathon/events/90536432/

St.Ack