HBase >> mail # dev >> Question about WALEdit

Re: Question about WALEdit
>From javadoc:

 * In the new world, all the edits for a given transaction are written
 * out as a single record, for example:
 *
 *   <logseq#-for-entire-txn>:<WALEdit-for-entire-txn>

The keyvalues for the three edits would be stored in one record.

If only two got written, the above method would throw IOException.

Cheers