Accumulo >> mail # user >> writing a client in python Client

+
jiun bookworm 2013-01-25, 15:58
Re: writing a client in python Client
Yes.... but not in a released version.

Yesterday I finished committing changes to a java Proxy, which will accept
requests over Thrift rpc.  There are python bindings for Thrift.

These changes are in the trunk; we are working to release this version in
the next 1-2 months.

-Eric
On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 10:58 AM, jiun bookworm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Is python currently suppoted for creating client programs? is there a
> python lib or none yet?
> I'd also like to know if there is a c++  with c api as suggested i this
> mid 2012  thread:
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/accumulo-dev/201207.mbox/%3CCAGj+[EMAIL PROTECTED]%3E
>
> regards
> Jiun