Kafka, mail # user - Re: broken unit tests, on a fresh checkout

Re: broken unit tests, on a fresh checkout
Chris Burroughs 2011-10-10, 14:07
On 10/04/2011 09:04 PM, Andy K. wrote:
> I was hoping to compare test failures in Neha's environment to a tests
> on a recent Kafka build on a Hudson or Jenkins server, but I could not
> find one at http://test.project-voldemort.com:8080 .
> Is this still the correct CI server for Kafka?  I followed the link
> provided by the "unit tests" link on the Kafka Incubator page:
>     http://incubator.apache.org/kafka/

Whoops, it's on https://builds.apache.org/ now.  Will update the link.
Unfortunantly, some of the unit tests are timing dependent, so it's
currently not the most stable CI in the world.

https://builds.apache.org/job/Kafka-trunk <-- trunk build