HDFS >> mail # dev >> Create a data block in a certain data node

+
Vivi Lang 2012-11-08, 23:15
+
Vivi Lang 2012-11-09, 01:49
+
Harsh J 2012-11-09, 11:13
+
Vivi Lang 2012-11-09, 17:37
Re: Create a data block in a certain data node
On 9 November 2012 17:37, Vivi Lang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> thxs for the replying,
> what i want to do is, for example, I have a file which already in hdfs,
> this file have lots of blocks, but I know some parts( and the related
> offset ) of this file is corrupted and I want to rewrite only a few blocks
> (most likely only one block) instead of all, I am wondering is there any
> convenient way to do this replacement
>
> Thanks again!

Is the situation here that you have corrupted HDFS blocks?
+
Vivi Lang 2012-11-09, 19:57
+
Binglin Chang 2012-11-09, 13:29