Sqoop >> mail # user >> sqoop import : communication links failure

Re: sqoop import : communication links failure
May be you have firewall blocking remote connections to the DB host (check
iptables if it is running on Linux and Windows FIrewall settings if running
on Windows).  Also, make sure that you can run mysql client without
problems -

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE