Flume >> mail # user >> Better sink/source/interceptor lists?

Re: Better sink/source/interceptor lists?
I think in the past we have prefered docs over wiki.  I agree with that
sentiment.  However, I don't see why we have to have all of our docs in a
single page....and generally I think your suggestions are good.
On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 3:00 PM, Otis Gospodnetic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]