HBase, mail # user - Implementation of Filters using Thrift and Ruby

+
Stuti Awasthi 2011-12-05, 04:48
+
Doug Meil 2011-12-05, 14:54
+
Stuti Awasthi 2011-12-06, 04:58
Re: Implementation of Filters using Thrift and Ruby
yuzhihong@... 2011-12-06, 06:20
Hopefully we can release 0.92 this month.

I am not aware of patch that back ports filter language to 0.90 branch.

Cheers