Hive >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Navis Ryu

+
John Sichi 2012-08-10, 09:58
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-08-10, 14:28
+
alo alt 2012-08-10, 15:08
+
Bejoy KS 2012-08-10, 15:10
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-08-10, 18:10
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-08-10, 21:47
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Navis Ryu
Congrats Navis
On 8/11/12 3:17 AM, "Ashutosh Chauhan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Congrats, Navis! Well deserved. Welcome, aboard!
>
>Ashutosh
>On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 11:10 AM, Carl Steinbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>wrote:
>
>> Congratulations Navis! This is very well deserved. Looking forward to
>>many
>> more patches from you.
>>
>> On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 8:10 AM, Bejoy KS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> > Congrats Navis.. :)
>> >
>> > Regards
>> > Bejoy KS
>> >
>> > Sent from handheld, please excuse typos.

+
Navis류승우 2012-08-13, 00:34