Flume >> mail # user >> The error about hbase-sink

Re: The error about hbase-sink
Can you please ONLY ask your questions to the original threads? Here we talk about HBase sinks and NOT about Flume OG and your S3 questions.

As all, a community has rules, I highly recommend that you read http://wiki.apache.org/commons/CommonsEtiquette carefully. On top, to be a part on a open source community train yourself first and don't spam a list.

Regards,
 Alex