Hadoop >> mail # general >> Hadoop Java Versions

Re: Hadoop Java Versions
Ian,

Good point.  Srivas was responding to Todd's question, but there might be
better fora as you suggest.

We have a good one for specific questions about MapR at
http://answers.mapr.com

That doesn't, however, really provide a useful forum for questions like
Todd's which really spans both domains.  Where would you suggest for
questions that span the two subjects?