Flume, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0-rc2
Brock Noland 2012-11-13, 22:16
Hi,

I actually thought the maven item as odd as well. MRUnit deploys to
the staging repository (See "Deploy to Nexus Staging Repository"
http://mrunit.apache.org/pmc/how_to_release.html).

The documentation will be updated, I believe these can verified
locally by using mvn site. Actually I have just looked at version I
generated earlier today and there are some updates needed.

Brock