Pig, mail # dev - pig 0.11 candidate 2 feedback: Several problems

+
Kai Londenberg 2013-02-18, 10:27
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-19, 17:51
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-19, 17:54
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-02-19, 18:57
+
Olga Natkovich 2013-02-19, 23:22
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-02-19, 23:38
+
Jonathan Coveney 2013-02-20, 09:00
+
Kai Londenberg 2013-02-20, 09:51
+
Olga Natkovich 2013-02-20, 17:24
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-20, 19:31
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-20, 19:33
Re: pig 0.11 candidate 2 feedback: Several problems
Alan Gates 2013-02-20, 19:52
No.  Bugs like these are supposed to be found and fixed after we branch from trunk (which happened several months ago in the case of 0.11).  The point of RCs are to check that it's a good build, licenses are right, etc.  Any bugs found this late in the game have to be seen as failures of earlier testing.

Alan.

+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2013-02-20, 20:04
+