Accumulo >> mail # user >> localhost:50095 binding

Re: localhost:50095 binding
A word of warning, if you try to run Accumulo on more than one node (or
just try to start Accumulo from a host other than the node which you are
presently on), the monitor will not be started on the expected host.

In the future (1.5.1 or 1.6.0), look for the ACCUMULO_MONITOR_BIND_ALL
environment option in accumulo-env.sh and you can use any hostname for
in the monitor file.

- Josh