Flume, mail # user - [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Wolfgang Hoschek

+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-09-24, 22:39
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-09-24, 22:46
+
Mike Percy 2013-09-24, 23:05
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-09-25, 05:52
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Wolfgang Hoschek
Mubarak Seyed 2013-09-25, 05:54
Congratulations Wolfgang!

Thanks.
-Mubarak
On Sep 24, 2013, at 10:52 PM, Arvind Prabhakar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congratulations Wolfgang!
>
> Regards,
> Arvind Prabhakar
>

> On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 4:05 PM, Mike Percy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Congrats Wolfgang, and welcome!
>>
>> Mike
>>

>> On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 3:46 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations Wolfgang, well done!
>>>
>>> Jarcec

>>> Hoschek
>>> sink