HBase >> mail # dev >> Performance metrics Hbase

+
Alvaro Garcia Recuero 2013-05-24, 17:49
Re: Performance metrics Hbase
U think lots of people use Ganglia...and Ambari uses it for example.  We
use our own SPM for HBase monitoring (see url in my sig below), which
incidentally runs on top of HBase itself. :)

Otis
Solr & ElasticSearch Support
http://sematext.com/