Flume, mail # user - Setting Hadoop-specific settings for the HDFS plugin?

+
Matt Wise 2013-05-15, 16:22
+
Mike Percy 2013-05-22, 07:42
Re: Setting Hadoop-specific settings for the HDFS plugin?
Matt Wise 2013-05-23, 16:51
Ah yes, I did eventually figure that out... I should have emailed out. Once I got that XML file in place, it worked well. Thanks!

--Matt