Drill >> mail # user >> Distributed mode troubles: ZK/Curator connection time out

Re: Distributed mode troubles: ZK/Curator connection time out
You need to replace localhost with the hostname of the node running
zookeeper. If that zookeeper is configured to use a port different than
2181, then that needs to be set as well. If you have multiple zookeepers in
the quorum, you then zk.connect should be a comma separated list of the
host:port of each node.

The default, localhost setting will only work when a drillbit is running on
the same node as the zookeeper.