Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Backporting ProxyServer for 1.4.2

Re: Backporting ProxyServer for 1.4.2
Sounds good. I could support the whole 1.4 series. I'm just going to clean up the thrift file and remove the methods from the proxy service that don't apply. I could do this on my own but I figured it may be useful to you guys as well since a lot of people are still on 1.4.* and will be for awhile.

Sent from my iPad