Flume, mail # dev - Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flume 1.4.0 released

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flume 1.4.0 released
Mike Percy 2013-07-02, 18:01
Hi all, just wanted to say congrats, and thanks to all the contributors! If
I missed anyone via my Git/SVN log parsing script, please accept my sincere
apologies!

Best,
Mike

+