Drill >> mail # dev >> Trying to get started....

Trying to get started....
Hi Folks,

I am trying to get started with the REST APIs. I've forked the codebase
using my github account and merged my local copy with the upstream
"execwork" branch. I am doing this because the sources for Drillbit and
related classes seem to be in the execwork branch currently. I'll need to
work with them as part of this feature.

Is my approach so far correct? Can I expect mvn install on the
ReferenceInterpreter to work fine after these steps?

Hari
+
Timothy Chen 2013-06-29, 21:38
+