HBase, mail # user - setup of a standalone HBase on local filesystem

+
Alok Singh Mahor 2012-11-26, 10:27
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-26, 10:37
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2012-11-26, 10:42
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-26, 10:46
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2012-11-26, 10:54
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-26, 10:58
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2012-11-26, 16:31
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-11-26, 16:33
Re: setup of a standalone HBase on local filesystem
Michael Segel 2012-11-26, 16:36
I wouldn't do that unless you're running in a VM. Also don't lose the local host reference. That's the important one.