HBase >> mail # user >> hbase-0.94.6.1 balancer issue

+
Samir Ahmic 2013-04-12, 15:59
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-12, 16:06
+
Samir Ahmic 2013-04-12, 16:20
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-12, 16:24
+
Samir Ahmic 2013-04-12, 16:37
Re: hbase-0.94.6.1 balancer issue
Samir,

When you say "And at what point balancer will start redistribute regions to
second server", do you mean that when you look at the master's web UI you
see that one region server has 0 region? That would be a problem. Else,
that line you posted in your original message should be repeated for each
table, and globally the regions should all be correctly distributed...
unless there's an edge case where when you have only tables with 1 region
it puts them all on the same server :)

Thx,

J-D

+