MapReduce, mail # user - YARN: LocalResources and file distribution

Re: YARN: LocalResources and file distribution
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-06, 19:41
That seems wrong.

What you need to do is:

        localResources.put("list.ksh", shellRsrc);
        ctx.setLocalResources(localResources);

shellRsrc should already have the hdfs path set in it. The key in the local resource map denotes the name of the symlink to create and the value contains all the information for YARN to be able to download and verify the resource.

-- Hitesh