HDFS >> mail # dev >> Testing online one class

+
Mohammad Mustaqeem 2013-04-22, 17:47
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-22, 17:52
+
Mohammad Mustaqeem 2013-04-23, 06:04
Re: Testing online one class
Test pass/fail will print to the console.  If it fails, then the console
also shows the assertion failure message or the exception stack trace,
depending on the nature of the failure.

The full log output emitted during the test run does not go to the console.
 Instead, you can find that in <module directory>/target/surefire-reports.
 Inside that directory, you'll find text files named <test
name>-output.txt, and these will contain the full log output from the test
run.

--Chris

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 11:04 PM, Mohammad Mustaqeem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> Will the output of this test is shown on terminal?
>

> On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 11:22 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > You can use the following command:
> >
> > mvn test -Dtest=TestReplicationPolicy
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 10:47 AM, Mohammad Mustaqeem <
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > wrote:
> >
> > > I have seen the test folder in trunk. How to use these test code.
> > > Like I want to test only TestReplicationPolicy. How to run this code?
> > > --
> > > *With regards ---*
> > > *Mohammad Mustaqeem*,
> > > M.Tech (CSE)