Accumulo >> mail # user >> [receivers.SendSpansViaThrift] ERROR: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

+
Fred Wolfinger 2012-09-05, 17:06
+
Marc Parisi 2012-09-05, 17:15
+
Fred Wolfinger 2012-09-05, 17:21
+
Marc Parisi 2012-09-05, 17:31
+
Fred Wolfinger 2012-09-05, 17:38
+
Marc Parisi 2012-09-05, 17:50
+
Fred Wolfinger 2012-09-05, 17:55
Re: [receivers.SendSpansViaThrift] ERROR: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
My guess is that your tracer was listening on 127.0.0.1 and registered that
ip address in zookeeper. Other nodes would have had trouble contacting that
ip address. Switching to the hostname of the master node should fix it too
if that was the problem.

Maybe we should put in a ticket to have services register all of their
addresses when they start up?

Adam

+
Fred Wolfinger 2012-09-05, 17:57