HBase >> mail # user >> Suddenly NameNode stopped responding

Suddenly NameNode stopped responding
Hi,
Couple of hours back all of sudden NameNode of our production cluster got stopped responding, due to this our HBase also stopped responding(as expected).
Here mysterious thing is we unable to get any reason for NameNode interruption.
I went through all log files of NameNode and I couldn't find any exception in logs.
Can someone guess what could be the probable reason for this issue?
Any one previously faced similar issue?
We are using hbase-0.92.1 with hadoop-1.0.2
If you need any other information please let me know.
Thanks,Sandeep.
+
Bharath Vissapragada 2013-11-27, 05:26
+