MapReduce >> mail # user >> Instructions on how to run Apache Hadoop 2.0.2-alpha?

Instructions on how to run Apache Hadoop 2.0.2-alpha?
Hi, I was able to run Hadoop 1.0.4 single-node with no difficulty
following these instructions:
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/single_node_setup.html .

The corresponding page that we're referred to at the bottom of here:
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/ for Hadoop 2.0.2 is radically
different, however, it doesn't seem to have anything to do with starting
Hadoop:
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/SingleCluster.html
.  Is it because I'm looking at the wrong page or is it that Hadoop
2.0.2 is really so different that the instructions have radically
changed?  Is there anything similar to
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/single_node_setup.html that will
show me how to run Hadoop 2.0.2?

Thanks,