MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Query mongodb

+
shashwat shriparv 2013-01-16, 14:48
Re: Query mongodb
MapReduce framework tries its best to run the jobs on the nodes
where  data is located. It is its fundamental nature. You don't have
to do anything extra.

*I am sorry if I misunderstood the question.
Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com
On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:10 PM, John Lilley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

>  How does one schedule mappers to read MongoDB or HBase in a
> data-locality-aware fashion?****
>
> -john****
>
> ** **

+