HBase >> mail # user >> Region server shutting down due to HDFS error

Re: Region server shutting down due to HDFS error
I don't see any prior HDFS issues in the 15 minutes before this exception.
The logs on the datanode reported as problematic are clean as well.
However, I now see the log is full of errors like this:
2012-03-28 00:15:05,358 DEBUG
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.handler.CloseRegionHandler: Processing
close of gs_users,731481|S
n+xKryLzdodzMFK0CjKvA==,1331226388691.29929cb2200b3541ead85e17b836ade5.
2012-03-28 00:15:05,359 WARN
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.handler.CloseRegionHandler: Error
getting node's version in CLOSIN
G state, aborting close of
gs_users,731481|Sn+xKryLzdodzMFK0CjKvA==,1331226388691.29929cb2200b3541ead85e17b836ade5.

-eran