Drill >> mail # dev >> Re: [ALL] Stack Overflow are offering free open source adverts - should we partake?

Re: [ALL] Stack Overflow are offering free open source adverts - should we partake?
I can see if we can get someone here at MapR to come up with a couple
banner ads and share them.  Others from the community who are graphically
inclined are also welcome to try to come up with something.  Then we can
survey here on thoughts about which one we should post.

How does that sound?