Avro >> mail # user >> Type cast exception

+
Jaydeep Ayachit 2010-04-26, 14:59
+
Scott Carey 2010-04-27, 19:48
+
TrevniUser 2013-07-02, 17:05
+
Doug Cutting 2013-07-02, 17:26
+
TrevniUser 2013-07-02, 17:33
+
Doug Cutting 2013-07-02, 17:38
+
TrevniUser 2013-07-02, 17:45
Re: Type cast exception
On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 10:45 AM, TrevniUser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Updated but still facing the same issue. Any ideas why?

I just noticed that SortedKeyValueFile uses GenericDatumReader and
GenericDatumWriter, when it needs to use SpecificDatumReader and
SpecificDatumWriter to be able to return specific records.  I filed
AVRO-1351 to address this.

Doug
+
TrevniUser 2013-07-02, 20:12