MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: About Hadoop Deb file

Re: About Hadoop Deb file
Mayur,

Have you looked at that?

http://www.michael-noll.com/tutorials/running-hadoop-on-ubuntu-linux-single-node-cluster/

I just created a VM, installed Debian 64bits, downloaded the .deb file and
installed it without any issue. Are you using Unbuntu 64bits? Or 32bits?

JM