HBase, mail # dev - ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-02, 17:29
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-04, 18:35
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-05, 04:20
Re: ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-05, 12:14
Hi Lars,

I saw that on the RandomSeekScanTest between 0.94.4 and 0.94.5. 2% is
not big. This might have been because some other process start while I
was running the tests.

I have just the test. I will re-run all to compare.
I have already put the results of the previous tests in the spreadsheet.

Basically,
0.94.2 => 232 lines / seconds
0.94.4 => 231 lines / seconds
0.94.5 => 227 lines / seconds.

0.94.3 gave 228.

I will update the spreadsheet when tests are done.

JM

+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-02-05, 18:26
+