HBase >> mail # user >> How to speedup Hbase query throughput

+
Weihua JIANG 2011-04-26, 02:59
+
Ted Dunning 2011-04-26, 03:36
+
Weihua JIANG 2011-04-26, 05:27
+
Ted Dunning 2011-04-26, 05:35
+
Ted Dunning 2011-04-26, 03:37
+
Weihua JIANG 2011-04-26, 05:30
+
Stack 2011-04-26, 03:38
+
Weihua JIANG 2011-04-26, 05:04
+
Chris Tarnas 2011-04-26, 05:30
+
Weihua JIANG 2011-04-26, 05:36
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2011-04-26, 17:59
+
Weihua JIANG 2011-04-27, 01:02
+
Stack 2011-04-27, 16:53
+
Weihua JIANG 2011-04-28, 00:01
+
Weihua JIANG 2011-04-28, 07:55
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2011-04-28, 21:56
+
Stack 2011-04-28, 23:34
+
Weihua JIANG 2011-05-17, 06:18
+
Ted Dunning 2011-05-17, 13:50
+
Weihua JIANG 2011-05-17, 13:57
+
Stack 2011-05-17, 14:33
+
Michael Segel 2011-05-17, 14:47
+
Weihua JIANG 2011-05-18, 03:03
+
Stack 2011-05-18, 14:50
+
Weihua JIANG 2011-05-19, 00:11
+
Stack 2011-05-19, 04:27
Re: How to speedup Hbase query throughput
I had asked the question about how he created random keys... Hadn't seen a response.

Mike Segel

On May 18, 2011, at 11:27 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 5:11 PM, Weihua JIANG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> All the DNs almost have the same number of blocks. Major compaction
>> makes no difference.
>>

> I would expect major compaction to even the number of blocks across
> the cluster and it'd move the data for each region local to the
> regionserver.
>
> The only explanation that I can see is that the hot DNs must be
> carrying the hot blocks (The client querys are not random).  I do not
> know what else it could be.
>
> St.Ack

+
Matt Corgan 2011-05-19, 15:15