HBase >> mail # user >> hbase-0.94.7 doesn't support HDFS QJM HA

Re: hbase-0.94.7 doesn't support HDFS QJM HA
Hello,

Is hdfs-site.xml and core-site.xml available in HBase java process
CLASSPATH ?

Did you add
```
  <property>
    <name>dfs.client.failover.proxy.provider.test-cluster</name> <!-- pay
attention to nameservice reference in property id -->

<value>org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.ha.ConfiguredFailoverProxyProvider</value>
  </property>
```
In hdfs-site.xml ?

Best regards,