Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Best practice for storage of data that changes

Re: Best practice for storage of data that changes
Hi Jeff,

Please look at [1] . You can store your data in HBase tables and query them
normally just by mapping them to Hive tables. Regarding Cassandra support,
please follow JIRA [2], its not yet in the trunk I suppose!

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/hbaseintegration.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-1434

Thanks,

--