Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Maintain a single committer list for the Hadoop project

+
Eli Collins 2012-08-24, 04:20
+
Chris Douglas 2012-08-25, 01:03
+
Harsh J 2012-08-25, 02:25
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-08-25, 23:03
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-24, 22:53
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2012-08-28, 05:35
+
Jakob Homan 2012-08-24, 17:55
+
Doug Cutting 2012-08-24, 22:44
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-08-28, 23:12
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-28, 23:57
+
Mattmann, Chris A 2012-08-29, 01:37
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-29, 02:09
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-08-30, 16:20
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-30, 16:29
Re: [VOTE] Maintain a single committer list for the Hadoop project
-1

Given the other discussion related to TLP and the proposal here is
essentially going in the opposite direction.

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/
+
Mattmann, Chris A 2012-08-29, 01:53