Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Maintain a single committer list for the Hadoop project

Re: [VOTE] Maintain a single committer list for the Hadoop project
-1

Given the other discussion related to TLP and the proposal here is
essentially going in the opposite direction.

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/