Accumulo, mail # dev - SecAdmin

Re: SecAdmin
Adam Fuchs 2012-07-06, 14:23
One thought I had on this is that once we make authorization and
authentication pluggable, all of these concerns can be offloaded to
whatever system implements the back-end. The basic authentication and
authorization that we provide out of the box does not necessarily need to
have the most advanced configuration features. Perhaps we should keep it
simple, like it is now? Is there another project onto which we can heap
these requirements?

Adam