MapReduce >> mail # user >> Submitting mapreduce and nothing happens

Re: Submitting mapreduce and nothing happens
Input path includes data in it. I also tried job.waitFromComplete(true) but
it acts exactly the same.
For what it's worth, in the staging dir in hdfs I do see empty (or cleaned
up) folders created with the correct JT ID and with an incremented count:
job_201304150711_01, job_201304150711_02....job_201304150711_37 while the
webapp shows 11 submissions that were actually executed (not remotely...)