Drill, mail # dev - Initial draft of the REST API

Initial draft of the REST API
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-06-18, 16:43
Hi Folks,

I was not able to get back into the Hangout call as we maxed out on the
number of simultaneous participants Hangouts can handle! Certainly a nice
problem to have :)

On a more serious note please take a look at the first version of the
design document that describes the Drillbit REST
API<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RF0v05l0lWy1OwSXxHuboqJNLRkS-YzshrEVmUSby5I/edit?usp=sharing>.
I have some open questions inlined there. I'll be adding the JSON structure
to the Request and Response body soon for each of these API calls. Please
do share any thoughts or ideas you may have for the same.

warm regards!
Hari