MapReduce >> mail # user >> good way to measure and confirm.

good way to measure and confirm.
Good morning Hadoopers!

I am finding the way to prove that our cluster has cpu bound but not
io bound. Diamond + Graphite is in place and been collected for
months.
I believe the CPU i could do %user, but how about the IO ? what would
be the metric that can represent the IO utilization and prove that we
are hit CPU bound rather than IO bound.
I know this is easy question for most of you guys.. i am just want to
learn from the best..

Thanks you + Regards,
Patai
+