HBase, mail # dev - Consistency issue when a Put is in the memstore but a more recent Delete is cleaned in a major compaction

Re: Consistency issue when a Put is in the memstore but a more recent Delete is cleaned in a major compaction
Ted Yu 2013-03-19, 21:27
This is also related:

HBASE-8086 Major compact should flush memstore firstly