Hive, mail # user - Hive UDF support across sections...when running in hiveserver...help

Re: Hive UDF support across sections...when running in hiveserver...help
Aniket Mokashi 2012-06-12, 06:28
I mean every time you connect to hive server-

execute-
create temporary function...;
your hive query...;

~Aniket