HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Examples of Multi Get and Multi Put using Stargate (JSON)

Re: Examples of Multi Get and Multi Put using Stargate (JSON)
Thanks Suraj for the pointer.

I have  the following in my data file:

{
   "Row":[
      {
         "key":"row3",
         "Cell":[
            {
               "column":"data:test",
               "$":"value2"
            },
            {
               "column":"data:test2",
               "$":"value3"
            }
         ]
      }
   ]
}

and there seem to no examples of multi-put anywhere. I searched the code for unit tests and there seem to be none.

Thanks
Vandana